Saturday, December 26, 2009

Counter X Download .cbz I Have A Problem After Downloading Counter Strike 1.5.?

I have a problem after downloading counter strike 1.5.? - counter x download .cbz

Counter Strike 1.5, which I downloaded from the Internet (it was not illegal, was the first thing that Google and someone who also provide a forum X-Fire said it was free).

So I downloaded and waited for 2 hours (my internet is slow) extreme, then, after you have installed and finished, I clicked on the icon and go to window appears thingy (the thing) with the flash.

And then I tried to find a suitable file from me, now when I open them, he says, "Open with" or "Cancel"

So do what I do to fix this problem and play Counter Strike?

Do I need Half Life 2 or what?

Please help and I will vote you:).

No comments:

Post a Comment