Monday, December 28, 2009

Fastpitch Softball Uniforms Where Can I Find Baseball Style Softball Uniforms (sleeves, Full Button Up, Etc) For My Girls Fastpitch Team?

Where can i find baseball style softball uniforms (sleeves, full button up, etc) for my girls fastpitch team? - fastpitch softball uniforms

Fastpitch I play with a team of girls, and we are looking for new uniforms. We want) more baseball-style jersey (how many softball teams of the University. But it would be easier if we had to spend $ 200 +, because we were the same companies that the schools do (for Nike to use the most), but we have not. Does anybody know where one can be relatively cheap (not more than $ 100), softball uniforms, baseball jerseys will find the same? Oh, and I have to order uniforms for baseball skeptical because (his adaptation), for example, broad shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment