Thursday, December 17, 2009

Symptom Broken Capillaries On The Chest Follow-up On Previous Question?

Follow-up on previous question? - symptom broken capillaries on the chest

I wrote two weeks. saw the doctor more often than I have all the symptoms count.ii mentioned, but now I have swollen glands, pain in the back of both knees, will also be expanded up.i each side of the groin. I started with bone pain and lower back deep pain.my doctor said it might cancer, which he says is rare.i think it's crazy because I am sick, I was 6 months. worse.i now and receive 12% of my body 4 months i have 7% of it lost in recent months to have a biopsy of nodes, and do not want to make, because "He said that no" Big T cancerous. they must be long enough between one cent and a quarter.im "really begins to suspect lymphoma.i, have itchy skin everywhere, and small red spots appear as broken capillaries under the skin. I am very concerned and it is possible that by someone i this.my LIKEC previous question that was entitled "Can someone help me" to have gone (nsks7283).

No comments:

Post a Comment