Saturday, January 2, 2010

Packers Gear I'm Only Going To Chicago For The Dec 11 Wkend, Also From Miami.. Does It Get Really Cold The Begin. Of Dec?

I'm only going to Chicago for the Dec 11 wkend, also from Miami.. Does it get really cold the begin. of Dec? - packers gear

I stay close to Soldier Field, and you come to Chicago for the Bears vs. Packers game. Go Bears! I am very concerned about the time in question, but I have so much that time can go far below zero map ... And since he was a native of Miami, it is difficult for me to invest in the "arts of snow, while probably never wear again ..

Suggestions?

1 comment:

One Hundred graphic details said...

Steffers, do not try to guess the time in October, but the best plan for a light snowfall.

Here's a little tip to get just a bit too early and one of the many secondhand stores in town, pop up with a style and warm clothes for under $ 10th Then simply relate.

Post a Comment