Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Toddler Sucks Dick Is A Toddler Sucking On His Shirt Any Reason For Concern? How To Stop?

Is a toddler sucking on his shirt any reason for concern? How to stop? - toddler sucks dick

My son, 16mo, is not one to suck the Binkies or you need a blanket or something. Diverted over the last 2 months you have the bottom of the shirt. At first it seemed that bite anything, but lately, everything is trailing through aspiration (to sip).

His shirt is always wet and heavy. Is this the behavior of a warning sign? Is it common when the teeth? Or is it a sign of fear? Should I worry about setting them?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I would not worry.
When a baby is 16 months but still
Stage teething.You have to make some kind of teething, so that does not suck anymore.If on his shirt followed by a dentist. I hope I can help and I hope you win the best answer =)

Anonymous said...

My daughter, now and after a nervous habit that is very shy and when he goes to a new place trying to bite everything I can lay hands made. I'm not worried, just try to have something to chew on his shirt, instead of maybe the suckers sugar free safety.

Anonymous said...

My daughter, now and after a nervous habit that is very shy and when he goes to a new place trying to bite everything I can lay hands made. I'm not worried, just try to have something to chew on his shirt, instead of maybe the suckers sugar free safety.

Post a Comment