Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Piercing Extreme Genital What Types Of Non-genital Minor Body Modifications (piercings, Etc.) Look Decent On A Male?

What types of non-genital minor body modifications (piercings, etc.) look decent on a male? - piercing extreme genital

I thought of a piercing or any other form of body art Lower Austria / get change, but I can not think of many good ideas for a boy. Navel piercings are usually feminine connotations. Nipple Rings cool way of sound, but perhaps a little extreme for me. I'd rather not something natural on my face, but I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

ANGiL said...

Among the men, I love septum piercings. But most people think, then you're like a bull. I would say that the lip, I think it is very hot. Or eyebrows, an alternative.

Post a Comment