Friday, February 5, 2010

What Does Hp Pavillion Capture Does WEBCAM Help On The HP Pavillion Dv6000?

WEBCAM help on the HP Pavillion dv6000? - what does hp pavillion capture does

okok
Ive got an HP Pavilion dv6000 and I've asked a few times and do not work now Webcam
Ive downaloded all the drivers for the HP DV6000 and I have everything open
Vimicro Cam thing, and I will take videos and ISC

Can not capture video stream and then when I click on OK This chart can he know no preview.

I've got in my computer and something htrough and work as usual?


What should I do?
Thank you very much, that may help:)


PS
Insert the blue never

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

must ensure that their computers are trying to web-cam web-cam support their new record, or have tried the CD in the CD again if it does not work, maybe the plugin on your computer OHNS and must be activated when they are not very familiar with this situation can and to the point where you can check and correct

Post a Comment