Monday, February 8, 2010

Squash Racket Prince F2 Series What Type Squash Racket?

What type squash racket? - squash racket prince f2 series

Hello.
I have an iPod nano carbon and 250 maximum. The nano-carbon can be broken into pieces and the ball is not hit very hard. I now Restrung accessed 3 times. When I bought it for R180 and I was very impressed by him. The thread is different. I was very good with the pumpkin and now want a club who buy the rand price of around 600 T0 700. It is what features of the racket must
I want to hit hard the bat, the ball. Good tension strings. What I mean is that if I hit the ball I hit the strings harder.
The chain should not break easily.
The batter must be sustainable
This should be a recommended weight.
You must have a good grip
My nano-carbon-sucking grip
Some snowshoes have thought in my head, the molten metal and Flexpoint
Wilson Hammer
Prince O3
And Airgel Dunlop

What would you recommend is best for this price?

1 comment:

Rookie said...

I have a head FlexPoint and I love it. He has the power to burn. You will not go wrong with this - believe me!

String choice is a different story. The right choice will give you the performance and durability, but in the chain, with the lowest recommended tension. This will give you additional energy. The Head RIP Perfect is the best option for this club.

Post a Comment